- Multi-disciplined Human Resources Leader; SPHR certification
- Led teams to implement/evolve Talent, Learning and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Led field teams delivering learning and development to over 30,000 associates
- Implemented Talent Review Process in partnership with Senior Executives
- Led NCAA Division I Swim Team breaking over 100 school records resulting in 5 conference champions
- Directed compliance for NCAA Division I Institution
- Financial and International Tax Analyst
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching ("iPEC")
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- University of Virginia, BS Finance
- Education, Health & Wellness, Volunteering, Art, Travel, Reading
George Rathman Coaching
I am a Professional Business Career Development and Transition Coach who has a passion to help others obtain the vitality and success they desire in order to make their lives more manageable and enjoyable. With over 15 years of experience as a Human Resource Leader in Talent, Learning and Leadership Development as well as an NCAA Division I Head Coach, I guide people to create a life of greater fulfillment. I work with individuals or groups to thrive in the face of ambiguity and change. I help people see and achieve beyond perceived limits to develop their optimal life. As people are naturally creative and resourceful, I seek to elicit solutions and strategies from clients in order to develop a truly meaningful, accountability-based action plan.
We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.